Thursday, January 14, 2010

That Quiz Thing from Deanna by Way of Heidi Ruby Miller

1) Do you type or write by hand?

I write by hand on my computer monitor. It's a mess.

2) Do you save everything you write?

No, Jesus does that.

3) What’s your favorite thing you’ve ever written?

The answers to this quiz.

4) What character have you written that’s most like yourself?

I created a superhero named Datt Muvall. Tall, handsome, impervious to pain, able to telepathically sense bra colors without a Facebook status message campaign... yes, he was very much like me.

5) Where do you get your ideas for your characters?

I "borrow" them. Mostly from Isaac Asimov novels.

6) Do you ever write based on your dreams?

Only the ones about Isaac Asimov novels.

7) Are you concerned with spelling and grammar as you write?

Leave my grammar out of this. The poor woman's almost ninety.

8) Does music help you write?

Only if it's about Isaac Asimov novels.

2 comments: